- Support the Technical Services and Operations Dept
- Develop and implement department’s strategic plans
- degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge and experience with web technologies
- Experience as a Web Developer
- deep knowledge of .Net development
- develop and drive strategies, lead and guide team
- data mining,conduct surveys,customer satisfaction
- reports, handle inquiries, Customer service
- general management
- company growth and profitability
- Customer Service
- Call Center Operations
- Quality Management and Workforce Planning
- Reputable MNC !
- Regional role!
- Career Progression Opportunities!
- Technical Support and Service Management position
- Leadership role within APAC
- Based in Singapore
- Business development
- Client services
- Brand experience
- With strong finance experience in Govt sector
- Strong in financial laws and risk management
S$12k - 15k /month
- Semi Statboard, Raffles place
- CPA, CA
- In charge of both finance and Shared Service Unit
- Manage RWS’ stakeholders to minimize conflicts
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing team(s)
- Knowledge on SDLC (system development life cycle
- senior role
S$9k - 12k /month (negotiable)
- High mix, low volume industry
- Business hunter, business developer
- Prior experience with Program management of accoun
- Global MNC!
- Challenging role with APAC role!
- Good career progression opportunities!
- Top Management
- IMR experience is a necessity
- Must be able to be based in EMEA regions
Above S$35k /month
- lead and execute strategies relating to employment
- employment outreach and engagement
- client account, relationship management
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.