- MUST HAVE QS EXPERIENCE IN SINGAPORE.
- Prepare tender submission, handle progress claims
- Detailed, with excellent problem solving skills
- MUST HAVE Min. 3-5 years’ Singapore experience
- NTC or Diploma or Degree
- Project Mgt
- BIM cert
- Prepares and update Revit Model (coord drawings)
- 2 years experience in auto desk revit modelling
- Proficient in MOM employment act
- Involves in recruitment and selection process
- Staff benefits administration
- Minimum Diploma in any discipline
- Experiences in handling HDB upgrading projects.
- manage public relation issues and general project
- Design software (AutoCad, Photoshop, 3D Max
- Design Space Planning, Concept Development,
- experience in interior design firm
- Preparing delivery order, purchase orders, invoice
- Maintaining and managing inventory records
- At least 1 years’ experience in executive admin
- experiences in construction industry
- coordinate with supplier and monitor delivery
- procure & sourcing relevant materials for project
- taking off quantities, sourcing for quotes
- submit tender.
- Monitor actual construction vs contract work Qty
- Monitor & supervise team to ensure compliance
- Handle all documentation, submission
- Ensure quality of work is compliance to safety reg
- Computer Science or Information Technologies
- Maintenance of server and storage infrastructure
- VMWare vSphere 5.1/5.5
- workplace safety, health and environmental issues
- experience in a construction firm for MRT/Civil pr
- Candidates must be a registered WSHO
- Create automating processes
- Translating operational improvements into back-end
- highly automated and lean integrated media co.
- Must have working experience in Singapore.
- Masters / Degree / Diploma / ITE
- Management experience
- Azure, AWS, SoftLayer
- VMWare, Citrix
- Cisco, Avaya
- Pre- & Post-Contracts administration and control
- Taking-off quantities for tendering
- Documents preparation for sourcing quotations
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.