Jobs 11 - 20 of 83
- Amazon Asia-Pacific HoldingsSingaporeAmazon is looking for a smart, motivated, driven Sr. Instock Manager for Singapore’s Retail business. The Sr. Instock Manager will be responsible for...
- Amazon Asia-Pacific HoldingsSingaporeThe WHS function is part of the Operation teams and supports our Amazon associates worldwide who are responsible for controlling the vast range of ways we...
- Amzn Asia-PacificResources SGPSingaporeAmazon's Legal Department is looking for a talented Contracts Manager to be based in Singapore to support Amazon Web Services Data Center Operations in the...Missing:
- Amazon Web Services SingaporeSingaporeWe’re looking for an enthusiastic and passionate field marketing intern to join our regional Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ) public sector marketing team, and...Missing:
- JobsCentral SGSingaporeUOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our...Missing:
- JobsCentral SGSingaporeKnowledge with Big Data technologies (such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, Hive/Pig, and Java/MapReduce), tuning, troubleshooting and scaling these big...Missing:
- SingtelSingaporeRealise your full potential with Asia's leading communications group. While we take pride in our 140-year heritage, our philosophy is to always look forward...Missing:
- Amazon Asia-Pacific HoldingsSingaporeWe are seeking an experienced public policy practitioner to serve as Head of Public Policy for Singapore and wider Southeast Asia, in support of our growing...
- Amazon Web Services SingaporeSingaporeThe AWS ACE Program serves a wide variety of partners across APJ including Systems Integrators, Manager Service Providers, ISVs, and Value Added Resellers....Missing:
- Moody's Investors Service (MIS)SingaporeWe have an opportunity for an AVP-Analyst in a unique role, serving both Moody’s Sovereign Risk and Credit Strategy- and Standards groups in Singapore. The...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.