Jobs 1 - 10 of 510
- UPNON PTE. LTD.SingaporeBe part of a team of professionals handling internal and external marketing campaigns and events. • Project planning and management • Administrative...Missing:
- JobsCentral SGSingaporeAssist with organizing, managing and executing a broad range of events (social events, seminars, conference, occasions, etc) Provide logistical support and...Missing:
- ABOVE HR PTE. LTD.Singapore$3,400 - $4,000 per monthManage weddings / events functions to achieve the optimum departmental revenue targets. Solicit for business and follow up on potential sales...
- VERVE HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.SingaporeMarketing, sales leads and assisting sales Plan, coordinate and hands on in the events and meetings set up, advertising (Facebook, online etc) Conduct market...
- NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITYSingaporeOversee the scheduling of events rehearsals and provide assistance during the set-up, e.g. performance rehearsals before events; Assume designated roles...Missing:
- British Club, TheCentral SingaporeYou will work closely with the General Manager, Chair of the Membership Committee and Membership Sub-Committee in the design, marketing and implementation of...
- JobsCentral SGSingaporePlan and execute outreach events and activities Handle enquiries and provide advice to customers Other duties and when required Requirements: Possess strong...Missing:
Event Assistant-newEXCEL LEAGUE PTE. LTD.East SingaporeAssist in event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits. - Liaise with partners and management team...Missing:
- ENVOY SEARCH PARTNERS PTE. LIMITEDSingaporeYou will be responsible for communication collateral creation for internal and external parties and ensure that company owned mediums like the website,...
- CIELO TALENT PTE. LTD.SingaporeDevelop and execute plans required to support any TMS Medical event or initiative as appropriate, especially in communications, vendor management,...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.