Jobs 1 - 10 of 388
- SWISH DESIGN WORKSAng Mo KioGraphic designers/artists design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, advertising and signage. Typical activities include: 1....Missing:
Graphic Designer-newJobsCentral SGSingaporeThe Graphic Designer is responsible for the coordination and production of all images needed to support the organisation's marketing and production...
Graphic Designer-newFCS CAREERS PTE. LTD.Jalan BesarOur Client is an exclusive worldwide distributor of Chinese specialty liquors. The company is responsible for the promotion, branding and distribution of the...
- Edit Suits CoSingaporeEDIT SUITS CO. is growing fast and has become one of Singapore's biggest and best-known places to find custom-made menswear. To keep our excellent brand...Missing:
- CMG GROUP (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.OrchardWe are on the lookout for a passionate junior designer obsessed with experiential design and how it engages an audience. You have a love for design in every...Missing:
- RECRUIT EXPERT PTE. LTD.Central SingaporeCreate thematic graphic visuals (2D) Collaborate with 3D designer in planning Requirements: Diploma in Art/Design/Creative/Multimedia or equivalent Skilled...Missing:
- MCI GROUP ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.KallangWe are seeking a talented Experiential 3D Event Designer to join our creative team. The Experiential Designer will be responsible for the creation of the...Missing:
- FXCHANGE PRIVATE LIMITEDPaya LebarThe Senior UX/UI Designer will be responsible for overseeing all user experience and design aspects of the organization. The Senior UI/UX Designer works with...
- Quinnox SolutionsSingaporeWe are helping our client, a high-tech internet company to looking for a creative director who will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business...Quick applyMissing:
- Plexure Pte LtdTanjong PagarCreate user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.