Jobs 1 - 10 of 2,086
- MURATA ELECTRONICS SINGAPORE (PTE.) LTD.TuasCandidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent. Must...
- Agency for Integrated CareSingaporeDegree in Human Resources or related discipline with at least 5 years of relevant HR experience, preferably in recruitment Ability to adapt well in a...
- National University of SingaporeSingaporeFunctioning as a member of the HR Partnering team based in Engineering, the HR Partner Assistant provides end-to-end administration support for a full...Missing:
- Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte LtdNorth East SingaporeResponsible for full spectrum of HR function and lead the HR team Define, formulate, implement and manage HR policies in the areas of compensation and...Missing:
- Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte LtdCentral SingaporeAssist in day to day HR tasks that are essential to smooth business operations Support in review and implementation of HR policies Maintain and update...Missing:
- Singapore Manufacturing FederationCentral SingaporeSupport the HR/Admin department on the following: Handle recruitment of temporary staff and interns Assist HR team to set-up interviews Assist in HR related...Missing:
- ASM Technology Singapore Pte LtdYishunWork closely with relevant business units to provide efficient and timely operational support and to deliver HR initiatives Provide direction and...Missing:
- Kerry Consulting Pte LtdCentral SingaporeBased in Singapore, this role reports to the Regional Head of HR Operations based in Singapore and will assume the role of HR Risk Champion to ensure all HR...Missing:
HR Executive-newGrocery Logistics Of Singapore Pte LtdWest SingaporeThe successful candidate will provide support in the full spectrum of HR functions which includes but not limited to: Recruitment & Selection (On-boarding &...Missing:
- Hudson Global Resources ( HQ )SingaporeWith primary focus in Singapore and South East Asia, this role will ensure clear and effective communication at all levels of management and formulate HR...
- RegionUPSingaporeReporting to the Regional HR Head, you will be responsible for being an advocate for HR agenda in Singapore. Key Responsibilities: Develop, drive and support...Missing:
- National University of SingaporeSingaporePartner and support the line business heads/managers to manage, in a proactive and consultative approach, a full spectrum of HR functions which includes...
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.