Jobs 11 - 20 of 113
- Anolbe Pte Ltdanolbe.comGeylang$1,500 - $1,500 per monthGeneral Function: The intern is responsible for shooting and editing of videos for live events and recorded events; hosting of live-streaming events;...Missing:
Marketing Intern-newRasa Sayang Village Pte LtdGSHOLDINGS.COM.SGPasir Ris$1,300 - $1,500 per monthProvide assistance to marketing on execution and monitoring of marketing events within as deemed necessary and On-ground execution of events and...Missing:
Events Intern-newFyreflyz Pte Ltdfyreflyz.comRochorWe are looking for passionate individuals who: - possess common sense - are self-motivated - can work both in a team and independently Our team believes in...Quick applyMissing:
- Metropolitan YMCA SingaporeSingaporeAssist in the planning and executing of assigned events, including overall event design, brand building, marketing and communication strategy, audio-visual...Missing:
- RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTDOrchardA career with Recruit Express constantly creates new jobs for our clients and candidates. You will be playing a pivotal role in helping companies address...Missing:
Marketing & Events Executive (Office of Global Programmes), Centre for Experiential Learning #SGUnitedTraineeships-newSINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCESClementiAssist the Office of Global Programmes in coordination of events and general marketing activities. Assist in the department’s publicity, recruitment and...Missing:
- Young Women's Christian Association of SingaporeOutramYou will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing the on-going programmes for YWCA Singapore, and reporting to the Senior Programmes and...
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCESClementiThis position reports to the Head of Entrepreneurship and will work closely with SUSS Assistant Manager for Entrepreneurship. The role includes administering...
- PSA INTERNATIONAL PTE LTDSingaporeInnovative (likes to look for new and different perspectives and things by nature) - Persistence in trying out new ideas until one succeeds - Good eye for...
- Dufresne Researchenergystorageforum.comSingaporeYou will have a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or higher. In addition to your education, you’ll be both methodical and analytical in your approach to work and have...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.