2014 was a great year for the job market in Singapore. And as it draws to an end, we can only look forward to the New Year with great enthusiasm and optimism. But before we go into more clichés that seem to accompany new beginnings, we take a look at the best of 2014.
We’ve taken the liberty of compiling a list of our favourite articles that you might have missed along the way – and these articles will come in handy for preparing for the New Year too!
Kick-Start 2015 with a Bang
- How to Really Set Your Resolution for 2015
- 10 Quotes that Will Kick-Start 2015 in an Epic Way
- What Makes People Successful
Plan Your Hiring Strategy
- 10 Quick Steps to Job Ads that Work
- 10 Questions to Answer Before You Hire
- Looking for a Passionate Candidate? Here’s How You Can Find One
Inspire Your Team
- HireWatch: Insights on Job Market 2014-2015
- 10 Signs You Need to Change Your Management Style
- 3 Exercises to Boost Your Creativity (And They’re Fun Too)
Have a great 2015!
This article is either written or edited by jobsDB Singapore. If you like what you’ve read or want to publish it on your website, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always glad to hear from you!