Jobs 1 - 10 of 33
- Capita Pte LtdCentral SingaporeA well known established MNC in the energy sector is looking for talent as Planner / Scheduler. Responsibilities: Responsible for Plant Outage...
- RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTDCentral SingaporeResponsible for MPS management execution. Review work to ship orders to ensure on time delivery, meeting monthly targets Provide order status updates Ensure...
- Achieve Talents Pte LtdEast SingaporeOur Client is a leading globally focused Oil & Gas leader. With increasing projects in the pipeline locally & overseas, they are seeking experienced and...Missing:
PROJECT MANAGER-newSingaporeResponsible for the development and implementation of project management plans through the provisions of project scheduling, monitoring, reporting and...Missing:
- SingaporeShould have knowledge and experience in Performance tuning of SQL queries. Prior experience to OBIEE, DRM, Control-M scheduler, Aldon migration tool will be...
- SingaporeThis role will be part of the ASEAN Technology business operations team. It requires a process oriented, analytical individual who can work with ASEAN MDs...
- SingaporeEnter material Order into system and manage Distributor master data Planning & Scheduling Activities. The incumbent will play a pivotal role in...Missing:
- Talent Trader Group Pte LtdCentral SingaporeTo provide sales and operations support to the technical service divisions Maintain job scheduling and assignment for Service Engineer Maintain record and...Missing:
- JobsCentral SGSingaporeWe are looking/hiring for Call Centre Assistant to be outsourced to our client’s place. As a member of the Contact Centre, you will be responsible for...Missing:
- JobsCentral SGSingaporeInterested applicants , please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] Attention: Jas Lee Geok Kuan (R1111031) Only shortlisted candidates...Missing:
Engineer-newSingaporeResponsible for working closely with project team and resolving technical issue Responsible for coordination and liaise with contractors, suppliers and...Missing:
- SingaporeOffice manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments,making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.