Jobs 1 - 9 of 9
- RONGDA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.Woodlands Industrial ParkPrepares budget for human resources operations. •Update employee database (including leave, medical claim, childcare leave & make-up paid claim for NS...
- Rongda Pacific Pte LtdSingaporeDetermine cost of completion and project requirements in the budgeting phase. Set a timeline for the completion of an interior design project. Source...Quick apply
- Rongda Pacific Pte LtdSingaporeMaintain a filing system for data on customers and external partners Distribute incoming and outgoing mail Prepare regular reports and...Quick apply
- Rongda Pacific Pte LtdSingaporeIncreasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones. Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.Quick apply
- Rongda Pacific Pte LtdSingaporeLiaise with architects and engineers to gather product and structural requirements and designs Calculate dimensions, weight limitations and requirements in...Quick apply
- Rongda Pacific Pte LtdSingaporeMaintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures. Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder...Quick apply
- Rongda Pacific Pte LtdSingaporePerforming basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc. Handling communications with clients and vendors via...Quick apply
- Rongda Pacific Pte LtdSingaporeUpdate internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts) Conduct market research to identify pricing trends Evaluate offers from...Quick apply
- Rongda Pacific Pte LtdSingaporePrice/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other...Quick apply
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.