Jobs 1 - 10 of 8,553
- Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultants Pte LtdCentral SingaporeMinimum of 5 years experience in Hospitality, Events or Facilities Management. Multiple location logistics management, international experience an advantage.
- BGC Group (Outsourcing)Central SingaporeMonitoring and optimising Event, Availability & Capacity Management process • Ensure detected events are filtered and categorised • Determine correlation...
- OrchardAn exciting opportunity as an Event Coordinator for a tourism agency under the government sector. As part of the team, you will be responsible for...Missing:
- Pontoon Solutions APACCentral SingaporeResponsible for planning events and conferences across South East Asia and supporting on wider regional events when required. Serves as an advisor and event...
- CBD AreaJob Types: Part Time $ 7 Location: CBD area Date: 20 - 30 April Job Duties: -- Setting up, clearing off venues -- Support back-to-back meeting events. --...Missing:
- Central SingaporeWe are able to put you in for events and performance; Do contact me for more consultation:Missing:
- Defence Science and Technology AgencySingaporeWe are looking for an individual to join us in our Asset Management and Events Team where you will support the review and promulgation of assets related...
- Raffles PlaceLooking to be part of a team that have fun and advance to lead others? If you are willing to do something new and willing to learn, take that step out of...Missing:
- SingaporeJob Types: Part Time, Contract Timing/Shifts: Shifts $ 7 / hour 💄COSMETIC EVENT (NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH) 🌹 Event 1: Brand Ambassador ● 23rd Mar (LAST SLOT) ●...Missing:
- Raffles PlaceParticipate in outdoor events and roadshows - Provide good customer service - Positive and driven - Student mentality Perks: - 1 to 1 Coaching - Personal...Missing:
- OpenGov AsiaCentral SingaporeI'm organising an event , Singapore OpenGov Leadership Forum 2019 that require you assistance to run the event smoothly. At the event, candidates will be...Missing:
- Toa PayohThe Event Coordinator will play a valuable role in managing the various aspects of events planning and execution. These include, but not limited to: -...Missing:
Save jobs and view them from any computer or device.