- Marshalling the golf course
- Collecting course tickets
- Able to do shift duties
- Update data at SAP
- Handle customers’ enquiries, email correspondence
- Independent, responsible and proactive
- Interest in nature, wildlife and public education
- Conduct education programmes for students, visitor
- Preferably able to work on weekdays
- Responsible for the care & well being of animals
- "O" levels or Diploma in Life Science holders
- Able to work on weekends & Public Holidays
- Taking care of animals in their feeding regime
- Assist the vet in treating the animals if require
- Assist on ad hoc duties when necessry
- Control document flow and filling.
- Prepare requisitions, DO and invoices.
- Coordinate between clients and company.
S$1.5k - 2k /month
- Training will be provided
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable
- Data entry of AR and timely submission
- Conduct On-Site survey
- Preparation of project documents
- Diploma / Degree
- Assist in administrative duties
- Manage reception desk and attend to walk in guests
- Experience in admin will be an advantage
- Perform preventive and predictive maintenance
- Diagnose and repair faulty production equipment
- Support in new line setup
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.