- Provide oversight to all HSE compliance
- Provide WSH advice to management
- Facilitate management of risk in the workplace
- Full time (5-days work)
- Possess own transport.
- Should be able to start immediately.
- workplace safety, health and environmental issues
- experience in a construction firm for MRT/Civil pr
- Candidates must be a registered WSHO
- Regular inspections
- ISO procedures
- Fire Safety, Workplace Health & Safety
- Facility Support
- Benefits, AWS, Variable Bonus & Meals provided
- Conduct regular WSH inspections
- Certificate in Workplace Safety & Health
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.