- Walking distance to MRT station
- 5 days work week
- Work life Integration
- Responsible for supporting procurement.
- Understand public sector procurement.
- Familiar with SAP.
- Coach and guide the team to support requests
- Streamline overall Procurement system
- Degree in Supply Chain Mgt, Engineering or equival
- 12-15 years in procurement preferably in chemicals
- Ability to converse in Mandarin language
- Ability to engage in > 40% business traveling
- Supplier Quality Management
- Plastic Moulded Part, Resin or Sheet-metal
- Up to $6K Basic, West
S$5k - 6k /month (negotiable)
- Handle all indirect purchases, contracts, services
- Handle quotations and tender proposals
- experience in SAP / Gebiz
- 3 years of relevant in direct procurement
- Works with suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Coordinates purchasing activities
- Procurement Engineer
- PCBA, Cables, Power Systems
- Vision, Camera, LED Illumination
- PCBA, Cables, Power Systems, Vision, Camera, LED
- Sourcing Strategy, Cost Benchmarking and RFQ
- Capital equipment design
- Mon - Fri (8.00am - 5.30pm)
- System: SAP
- Salary: $4,000 - $5,500
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.