- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate programmes
- Masters in Psychology
- Insightful and reflective
- clinical psychology, educational psychology
- eligible for Singapore Psychological Society (SPS)
- exp with clients with disability and mental health
- A degree in Psychology/Sport Science
- 3 years of work experience in talent development
- Experience in working in sport environment
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Great opportunity to advance your career.
- Job-related studies/course for career development
- conduct assessments
- conduct Individual and group Psychotherapy
- initiate psychological rehabilitative programs
- Desire to learn about Autism
- Adaptable to changes and different perspectives
- Maximise potential of special needs students
- psychology Intervention programmes
- autism behavioural management
- masters therapist
S$4k - 6k /month (negotiable)
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.