- Coordinate the total nursing care
- Evaluate and monitor patients' progress
- Precept, coach and supervise staff
- Minimum N'level / Nitec.
- Minimum 1 year experience.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Minimum of 12 years work experience
- Running the ITE certificate programme
- Leading quality improvement initiatives
- Diploma or Degree in buildings services
- 5 years of relevant working experience
- Salary will commensurate with level of experience
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.