- Salary up till $4500
- MICE industry
S$3k - 5k /month
- Has 3 years of experience as cook
- Able to start work in short period (URGENT)
- Able to work on weekends & public holidays
- ITE/Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- At least 2 years working experience in hotels
- Tactful and patient;
- Serving guests at bell counter
- Responsible for the timely delivery of luggages
- Assist Concierge Captain
- Ensure safety of everyone in the hotel.
- Take charge of Hotel's Security during duty hours.
- Work closely with employees regarding safety.
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.
- Efficiently and courteously welcome guests.
- Provide cashiering and foreign exchange services.
- Provide and maintain excellent relations.
- Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms.
- Serve guests at bell counter.
- Be the "ears and eyes" of the hotel.
- Upselling the property where possible.
- Be aware of all rates and rate structure of hotel.
- Be aware of group block bookings or allotments.
- Ensure cleanliness of public areas are maintained.
- Supervise room attendants and inspect guest rooms.
- Comply to hotel standards at all times.
- Minimum NITEC in IT/Network or other related field
- 2 year experience with system
- Can start work with short notice
- Minimum Nitec
- Handle enquiries
- Proactive with good learning attitude
S$1.5k - 2.5k /month (negotiable)
- Dynamic, Fast-paced Call Centre Environment
- up to $3.3K / Dip, Degree / Min. 1 Year Experience
- Permanent Role x 30 and expanding
S$2.5k - 4k /month (negotiable)
- up to S$3k basic
- 5 days/ West
- Involve in front-desk operations
- Process hotel reservations
- Involve in concierge
- up to $3200 EAST
- HR recruitment
- AWS Bonus
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality Management
- Customer service experience required
- Able to start immediately
S$2k - 2.5k /month
- Manage reservation forecasts
- Provide services and information
- Ensure all pre check-in procedures are followed
- Oversee & manage day-to-day Front Office operation
- 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Prepare reports as required by management
- Passionate in Fashion and knows fashion trends
- Provide top notch customer service
- Strong communication skills & can rapport wif cust
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Performance Bonus
- Attractive benefits for long service staff
- Fancy doing check – ins for the guest
- Responsible for the quality and efficiency
- at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Perform check-ins & check-outs
- Supervise and train staff
- at least 1 year of relevant experience
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate
- Polytechnic, NITEC, SHATEC (or equivalent)
- 1 years relevant work experience
- Warm personality and efficient multi-tasker
- Provide support and assistance to the Front Office
- Ensure good and quality services to our guests
- Ensure proper staff training and SOPs
- Five-day work week
- Medical benefits and annual wage supplement
- Enjoy employee benefits and privileges in Sentos
- Assist guests check in/out process
- Prepare room keys for group arrival
- Respond promptly to guests' requests
- up to S$2.5K, OT claims, AWS + variable bonus
- 5 working days (based on roster), 9.5 hours
- 5-Star Serviced Apartments MNC
- Up to S$1.8K base excl.attractive bonuses
- 5 days/Avail Immed!
- 5 Stars Service Residence MNC
- Provide shuttle services to guests
- Able to perform rotating shifts
- Perform various administrative duties
- 1-3 months
- On-job training provided
- Islandwide (Airport, West, North, East, Central)
- Meal Allowance
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Medical Benefits
S$1.5k - 2k /month
- Customer Service, Front Desk, Concierge
- Hospitality, Automotive, Airline, Retail
- Guests Relationship
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good knowledge of manpower legislations in Singapo
- Good knowledge in Bar operation
- Strong bartending technical skills
- Competent in recording bar stock inventory
- Responsible for checking and marking items.
- Sort all items received for washing.
- Inform Executive Housekeeper of any damage.
- Responsible for mending and sewing items.
- Conduct quality checks on items received.
- Ensure quality of sewn materials meet standards.
- Assist in Full Spectrum HR activities
- Reporting to Head - Human Resources
- Past EasyPay/EasyTime experience highly desirable
- Deliver best guest experiences
- Attend to all guest queries and requests
- Provide feedback from Guests
- Experience preferred
- Oversees the housekeeping department
- Sees to day-to-day housekeeping operational needs
- Supervise and ensure the Front Office
- Train and develop the Front Office staff
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Attend to patrons' requests and enquiries
- Responsible for security of cash and tickets
- Perform dutes in box office, concession & ushering
- To perform general duties
- To man Security Checkpoint
- Minimum GCE “N” level
- Shuttle Bus Provided
- Meals Provided
- Opportunities for Enhanced Learning
- Assist Concierge in carrying luggage
- Assist in transport arrangement for guests
- Answer phone calls and attend to guest inquiries
- Polish marble floor and surfaces.
- Maintain the cleaniness of the place
- Store the amenities in the bunker
- Greet guests warmly and perform registration
- Verify payment for stay
- Assist guests with issues and complaints
- Clean assigned guest rooms
- 1 year of experience in similar industry
- Respond to guest’s requests or complaints
- Utilize manpower effectively by delegating tasks
- Periodically conduct physical inventories
- 8 –10 years of Housekeeping experience
- Up to 3k
- 6 days
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.