- At least 4 years experience
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Responsible and positive working attitude
- Central Location
- 6 Months Contract
- FMCG/F&B Industry
- Involve in front-desk operations
- Process hotel reservations
- Involve in concierge
- Leading M.I.C.E Industry
- 5 days / Cityhall
- Min 2 years in event account management experience
- Leading M.I.C.E Industry
- 5 days/ Town
- Min 2 years relevant experience
- Support multiple IT applications & platforms
- Tracking and reporting of project progress
- 1-3 years working experience
- Manage reservation forecasts
- Provide services and information
- Ensure all pre check-in procedures are followed
- Supervise daily accounting operations;
- Prepare the trial balance and financial reports;
- Prior experience in hospitality industry
- Fancy doing check – ins for the guest
- Responsible for the quality and efficiency
- at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Perform check-ins & check-outs
- Supervise and train staff
- at least 1 year of relevant experience
- 3-5 years experience in hotel industry accounting
- Holds a diploma is Accountancy or LCCI
- Prepare month end closing report
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate
- Polytechnic, NITEC, SHATEC (or equivalent)
- 1 years relevant work experience
- Warm personality and efficient multi-tasker
- - Ensure accurate and timely closing of accounts
- Ensure proper accounting practices tax management
- Provide financial/management accounting support
- Provide support and assistance to the Front Office
- Ensure good and quality services to our guests
- Ensure proper staff training and SOPs
- Five-day work week
- Medical benefits and annual wage supplement
- Enjoy employee benefits and privileges in Sentos
- Assist guests check in/out process
- Prepare room keys for group arrival
- Respond promptly to guests' requests
- •To ensure the accuracy of all charges and credit
- •The preparation and mailing of account statement
- •Updating of all individual debtor records
- Ensure legitamacy and accuracy of AP balances
- Ensure timely payment process is initiated.
- Ensure practices abide to hotel's policies.
- Responsible for all daily income of the hotel.
- Ensure all rebates and allowances are authorised.
- Report any deviations from hotel policies.
- Ensure timely procurement of all goods required.
- Ensure the implementation of purchasing policies.
- Ensure purchases are of the best price and quality
- Ensure smooth functioning of IT department.
- Advise programmes and developments.
- Ensure security of data storage and protection.
- Oversee & manage day-to-day Front Office operation
- 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Prepare reports as required by management
- up to S$2.5K, OT claims, AWS + variable bonus
- 5 working days (based on roster), 9.5 hours
- 5-Star Serviced Apartments MNC
- Up to S$1.8K base excl.attractive bonuses
- 5 days/Avail Immed!
- 5 Stars Service Residence MNC
- Ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Strong communication with Financial controller.
- Ensure adherence of hotel policies.
- develop and promote the sale of events
- coordinate and host site inspection activities
- Mature, energetic, assertive and independent
- achieve optimal sales at best possible condition
- to primarily promote the hotel,where possible.
- Self-motivated, dynamic, result-oriented individua
- An Opportunity to Develop L&D team from Scratch
- Overseas Expansion Exposure
- A large Food Management Business
- 3-5 years pastry production experience
- Creation and Preparation Assistance
- Cakes,Events experience is an added advantage
- Manages the operations of the engineering team
- Achieves optimal Engineering operating efficiency
- Be conversant with hotel fire&evacuation procedure
- Provide shuttle services to guests
- Able to perform rotating shifts
- Perform various administrative duties
- Assist in the fulfillment of flight requests
- Engage stakeholders including external agents
- Diploma from a recognized institution or equiv
- Transform delivery of HR services to team member
- At least 15 years of HR experience
- Experience with technology, will be an advantage
- Monitor the pedestal lights system
- Perform general security duties as assigned
- Minimum GCE `N' Levels
- Prepare and maintain records of billings
- Prepare quarterly GST report
- Diploma in Accountancy/LCCI or equivalent
- Assistant Training Manager
- IHG - InterContinental Hotels Group
- IHG Brand
- Perks and Discounts
- Working under the largest Hotel Company
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Great training opportunities
- Meal Allowance
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Medical Benefits
S$1.5k - 2k /month
- IT Support/System Administrator
- To provide level 1 infrastructure support to inter
- Attractive package
- Quality levels of production and presentation
- Good understanding of Western Cuisine
- Proactive and visionary
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Computer skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good knowledge of manpower legislations in Singapo
- Responsible for checking and marking items.
- Sort all items received for washing.
- Inform Executive Housekeeper of any damage.
- Responsible for mending and sewing items.
- Conduct quality checks on items received.
- Ensure quality of sewn materials meet standards.
- Assist in Full Spectrum HR activities
- Reporting to Head - Human Resources
- Past EasyPay/EasyTime experience highly desirable
- Manage key sales accounts
- Develop and grow new accounts
- Achieve business plan targets,
- Deliver best guest experiences
- Attend to all guest queries and requests
- Provide feedback from Guests
- Recruitment experience, Hotel experience preferred
- $3k - $5k
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience preferred
- Oversees the housekeeping department
- Sees to day-to-day housekeeping operational needs