- ITE/Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- At least 2 years working experience in hotels
- Tactful and patient;
- Join a vibrant and dynamic team!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Join a newly opened hotel!
S$3k - 4k /month
- 1 year experience in Jackpot/Retail is preferred
- Good communication skills and enjoy interacting
- Must be able to work on shifts /weekends/PH
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience in F&B or Hotel
- Assist on preparation of Western/ Local cuisine
- Work closely and cooperates with other chefs
- Min N Level
- With security licence
- Able to work rotating shift
- Possess call centre / cabin crew experience
- Well versed with luxury lifestyle sector
- Able to work either 8am to 2pm or 5pm to 10pm
- Attend to guests requests promptly
- Minimum Primary Education
- Report lost and found items
- Prepare of western and local cuisine
- 1 year of experience in western/ local cooking
- Handle of others kitchen duties like stock checks
- Minimum GCE 'N' or 'O' Levels
- Customer oriented with a pleasant disposition
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with guests’ luggage, transportation needs
- Deliver faxes, messages, papers & parcels to guest
- Customer Oriented with a pleasant disposition
- responsible for the delivery of superior service
- work closely with the events team
- University Degree with at least 2 years’ exp
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.