- Responsible for checking and marking items.
- Sort all items received for washing.
- Inform Executive Housekeeper of any damage.
- Responsible for mending and sewing items.
- Conduct quality checks on items received.
- Ensure quality of sewn materials meet standards.
- Ensure safety of everyone in the hotel.
- Take charge of Hotel's Security during duty hours.
- Work closely with employees regarding safety.
- Efficiently and courteously welcome guests.
- Provide cashiering and foreign exchange services.
- Provide and maintain excellent relations.
- Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms.
- Serve guests at bell counter.
- Be the "ears and eyes" of the hotel.
- Upselling the property where possible.
- Be aware of all rates and rate structure of hotel.
- Be aware of group block bookings or allotments.
- Ensure cleanliness of public areas are maintained.
- Supervise room attendants and inspect guest rooms.
- Comply to hotel standards at all times.
- Provide food & beverage services to all guests.
- Supervise Banquet waiters/ waitresses.
- Establish good guest and staff working relation.
- Monitor quality and quality of food served.
- Ensure smooth operations of restaurant always.
- Ensure guests' satisfaction.
- Assist in daily kitchen operations.
- Produce high quality of food at all times.
- Adhere to hotel's standards.
- Can be based in Malaysia or Singapore
- Fortune 500 company
- Regional exposure with a top brand
S$7k - 9k /month
- Provide support and assistance to the Front Office
- Ensure good and quality services to our guests
- Ensure proper staff training and SOPs
- Experience in hospitalities or customer services
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience in facilities management
S$2k - 3k /month
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.