- Provide food & beverage services to all guests.
- Supervise Banquet waiters/ waitresses.
- Establish good guest and staff working relation.
- Monitor quality and quality of food served.
- Ensure smooth operations of restaurant always.
- Ensure guests' satisfaction.
- Assist in daily kitchen operations.
- Produce high quality of food at all times.
- Adhere to hotel's standards.
- Can be based in Malaysia or Singapore
- Fortune 500 company
- Regional exposure with a top brand
S$7k - 9k /month
- Experience in hospitalities or customer services
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience in facilities management
S$2k - 3k /month
Get new jobs like these directly to your inbox.