HOTELBEDS PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987058
- To handle a portfolio of hotels (minimum of 80 hotels – different rating of hotels)
- To maintain & build relationships with hotels in order to optimize & maximize the conditions signed with the hotels partners
- To develop own portfolio
- To work on commercial strategies (through analysis, competitiveness, negotiations with hotels partners)
- Manage availability reports ensuring inventory levels are consistently maintained from a last minute to long term booking perspective.
- Analyse competitor benchmarking through price comparisons: pricing/inventory analysis, reviewing international and local competitors both B2B & B2C.
- Work on availability & competition reports, ensuring room inventory levels are consistently maintained.
- General support to direct manager: Senior Yield Manager
- Implementing & negotiate offers/promotions into the System and conduct channel reviews to ensure products are appearing correctly using product positioning and adding special ICONS according with the promotion, preparing special flyers & automatically flyers.
- Negotiation & Daily management of hotel allotments and sub-allotments (i.e. create sales contract for customers with sub-allotments; control sub-allotments to Stop sales if it is need to avoid any possible overbooking).
- Maintenance of Contents already loaded (fact sheet, photos & descriptions) of all portfolio in destinations in charge.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Experience in B2B or B2C business or in a hotel will be a plus
- Well organized, ability to manage multitask roles & prioritize.
- Strong negotiation, analytical, strategic & creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone.
- Strong computer applications skills (Microsoft Word, excel).
- Excellent English both written and oral essential, and proficiency of another Asian Pacific languages is a plus in-order to liaise with non english speaking stakeholders.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HOTELBEDS PTE LTD
About HOTELBEDS PTE LTD
The Hotelbeds Group is a global provider of travel services in more than 180 countries. Its businesses provide hotel accommodation, transfers, excursions and tours, meetings and events, visa outsourcing and cruise handling services. Its main clients are tour operators, travel agencies, corporate clients and final consumers. Its brands include Hotelbeds, Destination Services and Intercruises. Hotelbeds Group provides these services to the tourism industry, corporate clients and directly to the consumers worldwide.
The organization is divided into four business units: Bedbank, Transfer & Activity Bank, Destination Management, and New Ventures
- The Bedbank is a key growth driver and the No.1 Global B2B Bedbank with the brands Hotelbeds, Bedsonline & Hotelopia, operating an online database of over 67,000 hotels in 180 countries.
- The Transfer & Activity Bank provides transfers, activities and experiences under the brands Activities, Transfers and Experiences, Hotelextras and isango!
- The Destination Management unit comprises the brands Destination Services (Destination Management Companies), Pacific World (Meetings and Events Specialist) and Intercruises (Cruise Handling Specialist).
- The New Ventures include unique and specialist businesses with remarkable growth potential in their sectors: Roiback (Commercialization, Revenue and Online Marketing Expert), TT Services (Visa Outsourcing) and Carnect (Car Rental Booking Engine and Solutions Provider).
Our international teams pride themselves in making travel experiences special for customers from the point of sale to servicing them in destinations. Our colleagues provide travel services direct to the consumer and work with the travel providers such as airlines, operators and agents supplying all the essentials that make customers' holidays a special experience in destinations.
Join Hotelbeds Group for the freedom to shine and push boundaries by working in the fastest growing segment of the travel industry, with destination experts around the globe and spirited and genuine people delivering great customer experiences and spreading smiles around the globe.