Hwa Seng Builder Pte Ltd
Hwa Seng Builder Pte Ltd (HSB) is a leading civil engineering and construction provider, providing an integrated range of professional civil engineering works and construction-related services in the areas of Aircraft Pavement, Runway and Taxiway, Highways and Expressways, Vehicular Bridges, Drainage works, Earthwork, Golf Course, Roadways, Sewerage, all other Infrastructure works and General Building Construction.
HSB origin can be traced back to 1992, where it was established as part of an enabling strategy to tap their technical know-how, expertise and resources to provide clients with wide spectrum of construction and engineering services.
HSB financial strength is constantly assess by leading credit rating agency. Our sound track records, personnel, and financial standing are additional references when being evaluated for major public tenders.
Over the years, HSB has successfully completed numerous projects and have achieved and received many awards.
Today, by leveraging on our solid track records and expertise in the industry, HSB is registered with the Building & Construction Authority of Singapore under “A1” classification for Civil Engineering (CW02).
HSB unwavering commitment to world-class standards of quality and service can be seen in the many awards garnered. These include ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, bizSAFE STAR, LTA Certificate of Merit for Construction Environmental Award, LTA Safety Excellence Award and BCA Green & Gracious Award.
Determined to surpass even our levels of achievement, HSB has established itself as an industry leader. HSB places paramount value in our human resources. Our staffs represent the combined knowledge, skills and capabilities that we have gained over more than 20 years. Make your career at an organisation where you can receive competitive compensation and benefits, and make an impact.
We are inviting highly self-motivated and competent individuals to play a part in our enabling environment as :
WORKPLACE SAFETY & HEALTH MANAGER (CORPORATE)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959721
- Identify, plan and implement on issues related to WSHE including implementation of relevant procedures, generate SWP/ SOP/ RA and recommendation of innovative WSHE solutions etc.
- Provide support and guidance to project team and management
- Lead a group of safety subordinates, monitoring their works and conduct intervention early.
- Ensure clarity, priorities and goals for the entire functional area.
- Work across with colleagues in other departments to ensure collaboration for shared goals and objectives.
- Work with senior management and communicate goal results and key performance indicators.
- Generate effective reports. IT knowledge is required.
- Must be a Singapore Registered Safety Officer / Workplace Safety & Health Officer with Ministry Of Manpower (Singapore)
- Must have professional knowledge in Law and regulations (WSH act and Environment)
- Min. Diploma in Building / Civil / Structural Engineering
- Min. 10 years’ experience as WSHE personnel in Singapore
- Physically fit and healthy, Hardworking and driven
- Applicants should be Singaporean citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Hwa Seng Builder Pte Ltd will offer a competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications, learning and growth opportunities to help our people deliver their best efforts, realize their full potential and fulfill their career aspirations.
Interested candidates are invited to APPLY ONLINE and submit your resume with a detailed resume stating current & expected salary, date of availability and reasons for leaving current / last employment.