WORKPLACE SAFETY & HEALTH (WSH) / FACILITIES EXECUTIVE
The British Club
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003029341
1) Safety and Health policy.
2) Responsible for developing, implementing, reviewing and updating the Club’s Health and Safety management/plan on a regular basis.
3) To work closely with the Health & Safety Committee in the evaluation and proposal of a suitable Health & Safety Plan for the entire Club operations.
4) Identify problem, hazard areas and provide management with timely and effective safety solutions.
5) Advise the management on continuous improvement plans pertaining to health and safety aspects.
6) Ensure all contractors working in the Club adhere to the health and safety guidelines stipulated by MOM.
7) Conduct regular briefing sessions to all staff to update them on new legislation or new technology present in their workstations.
8) Develop, implement and conduct in-house Health and Safety training.
9) Conduct joint Health & Safety Committee inspections and submit summary of inspections reports.
10) Coordinate & conduct monthly Health & Safety Committee meeting, including documenting its minutes
11) To attend Development & Health Safety Committee to update health & safety matters
12) Conducts accident investigation and submit reports.
13) Draw up annual budgets pertaining to health & safety equipment and monitor expenses
14) Conduct Fire Drill periodically
15) Develop and implement “Green Environment” programmes for the Club.
To assist In Facility Department
1) To maintain all Club M&E services including members facilities.
2) To perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Management.
1) Excellent interpersonal skills
2) Strong leadership with the ability to drive and motivate
3) Willing to be hands-on in execution of tasks
4) Meticulous with an eye for detail
6) 5 years of experience in Workplace Safety and Health
7) Certificate of registration as Workplace Safety and Health Officer issued by Ministry of Manpower
8) Additional appropriate education in areas related to building, maintenance would be an added advantage
9) Certification in Fire Safety
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to The British Club
About The British Club
Celebrating 30 years, the British Club has a unique hill-top location in the heart of Bukit Timah. The Club offers its Members excellent Sports and Recreational facilities, extensive Food & Beverage operations and currently enjoys a membership of over 2500 families from a wide variety of nationalities. Over the years, the Club has enjoyed solid growth in membership and has a policy of constantly upgrading its facilities for the benefit of its Members.
In order to continue its successful development, we are now seeking a suitability qualified individual for the position of: