WMS Software Consultant
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953854
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. P78516A0483
- Our Client is a leading supplier of high-quality storage system
- Offers attractive remuneration and growth opportunities in the organization
- Work with a creative and collaborative development team
- Consulting and implementation of logistics solutions
- Contact person for customers regarding all specialised matters
- Execution of implementation phase (analysis of customer requirements, solution development in coordination with chief engineers, coordination of solutions with customers)
- Consulting regarding logistics and change management during implementationphase
- Consulting regarding hardware components in accordance with pre-sales engineering and product management
- Creating of product requirement specifications (customer requirements) and functional specifications (solutions)
- Definition and coordination of implementation process, migration procedure
- Parameterisation of WAMAS application (master data, processes, etc.), warehouse modelling
- Planning and execution of interface and function tests
- Creating of customer-specific training material and documentation
- Conception and holding of customer trainings
- Carrying out start-ups including integration tests at customer facilities
- Assistance in fully running operations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience in logistics/software/IT-projects
- IT knowledge
- Logistics skills
- Hardware knowledge (server, periphery, networks)
- Basic knowledge of project management
- Knowledge of process management
- Database skills (Oracle, SQL)
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Communicative personality with good rhetorical skills
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Teo Jia Xuan (Zhang Jia Xuan)
Direct Line: 6697 7967
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1654295
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.