Windows System Administrator (L1-L2/BAU/Operations)
Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188693
EA License No. 12C5536
Windows System Administrator
We are hiring for a global IT consulting company to support one of their key customers
We are hiring for a Windows Systems Administrator that will provide L1 (and sometimes L2) BAU/operational support
Key responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Perform System Administration based on ITIL activities, maintenance, backup/ restore, installation, upgrading, change requests, configurations & testing (Dev, UAT, Prod, and DR) for Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016.
- Perform support and minor version upgrade on Microsoft SCOM, SCCM, Active Directory, VMware vSphere 5, 6, Citrix XenApp, Netbackup, Symantec Endpoint Protection & TrendMicro Deep Security.
- Perform server setup and minor version upgrade of Windows OS and ESXi hosts
- Perform system monitoring and performance tuning
- Manage CPU/Memory Performance/Capacity & Analyze Problems situation
- Perform daily service requests & incident resolution within SLA
- Perform patching management
- Create & maintain operation documents
- Proactive work with vendor and customers to troubleshoot incidents till problem resolution and root cause analysis
- Part of 24x7 Support team, standby duty roaster
- Must be able to perform weekend activities (Patching, DR etc) on rotational basis
- Co-ordinate Server Installation/Rack mounting
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics Engineering or any relevant courses
- Around 2-5 years relevant experience in Windows systems administration (Windows 2008 – 2012)
- Basic Powershell (incl. vSphere PowerCLI) scripting or any other scripting tools for automation
- Preferably with Microsoft Windows Certification, VMware Certification and/or ITIL certification.
- Good working experience on Microsoft SCOM, SCCM, Active Directory, VMware vSphere 5 & 6, Citrix XenApp, Netbackup, TrendMicro Deep Security and/or Symantec Endpoint Protection in a medium to enterprise environment
- Good understanding of storage and networking concept will be an advantage.
- Dynamic, customer oriented, experience working in a fast-paced outsourcing environment.
- Must be a team player, willing to learn, has high initiative to drive and follow up on outstanding issues till closure.
*This job description is intended as a guide to the general job responsibilities and is not inclusive of every duty that the employee is expected to perform
*Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Recruiter Name/EA Personnel: Uy Princess Ramos
EA License No: 12C5536
EA Personnel Registration No: R1103286
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd
About Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd