Enggsol is headquartered in Singapore, and is a talent search and recruitment consultancy firm. We believe that the Human Capital is a strategic source of value creation and the most important asset of all organizations. We work individually with our clients so that each search strategy is customized and ensures that every assignment is addressed and incorporated with best search practices. Our search efforts have made a significance influence on businesses, careers and the lives of others. We take these responsibilities seriously, adhering to a strict code of professional ethics.
EA License Number-07C5567
WIndows Server Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984328
EA License No 07C5567
- Key responsibilities include performing general server administration tasks, monitoring and optimizing system performance and reliability, operational workflow development, and managing enhancements/upgrades and providing - Various Levels of support.
- Lead Technical efforts for software upgrade, patch updates, data migration, for server software. Apply configuration and tuning standards in accordance with Microsoft and IInux recommendations and client’s requirements. Develop and maintain system documentation for server/software configuration and customizations. Conduct system performance analysis and performance improvements in collaboration with other units and venders.
- Strong knowledge of – Virtualization. Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with Windows.
- Knowledge of computer diagnostics and installation, to include hardware/software troubleshooting and networking.
- Assist team in 1st level support when needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in providing server administration tasks planning/install/maintain/ troubleshoot in Windows based environment.
- Support, troubleshoot and monitoring of MS Exchange Messaging Solution, MS Lync(Skype for Business) and MS Active Directory. Knowledge of VMWare is advantage.
- Hands-on skills for Intel-based hardware to install/upgrade/ troubleshoot.
Microsoft Solution Architecture Exposure:
1) Windows OS hardening based on MS Best Practice.
2) MS Exchange Messaging 2003/2007,2010 (Provide details of projects completed);
Enterprise Mail Solution support.
3) Active Directory and Lync(Skype Business) support.
4) VMWare Virtualization and Cloud Solutions.
5) Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.