People Profilers - AdrielLaw
Webmaster (IT) (Central North)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988163
EA License No 02C4944
- IT Telecoms company
- Nearest MRT: Novena
- 5 day work week
Our client, a IT Telecoms company is looking for a Webmaster, to join them.
- Driving the scoping, design, project management and implementation of the website to ensure aesthetics, functionality and security
- Setting up and executing User Experience design capabilities and processes and deriving user experience requirements from user stories and documenting them in workflows and designs
- Working out content strategy, information architecture and design of the website for an intuitive and easy to use user experience
- Monitor all aspects of website performance with web analytics tools and adapt our web properties as needed to maximize results
- Creating wireframes, user flows, storyboards, prototypes and other User Experience deliverables and validating these with the stakeholders through usability tests
- Mentoring peers, stakeholders, and teammates on user-centered design principles and methodologies
- Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) implementation from optimizing various elements of the site to setting up tracking codes to ensure the website ranks highly in search engines and reaches a wider audience to achieve the end goal of growing the business effectively
- Lead our Search Engine Marketing (SEM) plan and implementation
- Maintaining the website and other software applications and optimizing code to ensure content updates and code is compatible across browsers
- Troubleshooting and testing the website for functionality, ease of use and load time and ensuring the content on the site is easily understood by the target audience
- Ensuring website and web server security against hackers and spammers
- Diploma in Computer Science/Interaction Design or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Webmaster or user Experience designer for software projects, web applications or complex websites
- Able to draft User Experience deliverables (workflows, early conceptual designs, fixes to issues seen in mock-ups etc)
- Able to derive from complex requirements simple to use solutions with great user experience
- Experience in Agile development will be preferred
- Experience in implementation of the User Experience of an E-commerce site will be preferred
- Proficient in Java, .Net and database development
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246 Tel: 6589 5802 Fax: 6536 7890
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Posting Personnel: Law Jian Sheng, Adriel
Registration Number: R1655690
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.