Web Services .NET Developer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035074
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 11289
- 09 Months contract
- Prestigious Financial organisation
- Immediate start
Due to rapid expansion and growth in the Asia Pacific region, this international financial organisation is seeking a Web Services .NET Developer to assist with the design and development of a browser-based application. The candidate must be a dynamic thinker in an advanced team-oriented development environment and is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Analyse and develop applications using Visual Studio 2013 and TFS
- Interpret Business requirements into technical requirements
- Design a multi-tiered system based on technical requirements
- Develop code, perform unit testing and integration testing
- Take initiative to help the team & troubleshoot issues
- Multitasking between designs, development, and defect resolution.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to present complex ideas.
- Multi-tiered application development
- 8+ years of solid web development experience in ASP .NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, C#
- 6+ years of experience in consuming and Exposing Web Services / WCF
- 6+ years of experience in developing Web API & REST services
- 6+ years of experience in SOAP and SOAP based testing tools
- 2+ years of MVC development experience. MVC5 experience preferred.
- 2+ years of SQL programming experience
- Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) build automation
- Solid knowledge of the software development life cycle required. Ability to develop code that follows established coding guidelines in a waterfall or SCRUM environment
- Knowledge of performance improvement techniques and optimizations skills is a plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Ankita Jain (EA Reg. No. R1328322) on +65 6429 3209 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.