As an agency, we’ve always strived to stand apart in how we work and how invested we are in our clients. What makes us different? We'd like to think that it's our people and the belief in a work ethic. Beyond the name on the door, the success of a campaign ultimately depends on the calibre, skills and passion of the people you entrust your work to.
For more than fifteen years, we've amassed a body of work we’re extremely proud of, for corporations both large and small across a broad spectrum of branding, identity and marketing demands. We've conceptualized everything from advertising, annual reports, branding, brochures, corporate literature, packaging, partnership programmes, websites to social media initiatives.
We have an insatiable appetite for how creativity can generate success in many forms. And we're adept at helping our clients distill a simple yet compelling essence of their brand, while applying the highest standards of creative excellence to what we undertake. As we always say, we are large enough as a team to handle the scope of work but small enough that every job matters.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149516
We are looking for someone with passion for great design and digital technology.
You must be well informed about new trends in digital advertising.
• Develop projects such as websites/Interactive Media, Tablet & Mobile Apps
• Develop digital solutions for multiple platforms
• Work closely with team members on project direction
• Complete projects to specification and in a timely manner
• Produce strategic solutions to best suit client’s challenges
• Ability to organize and manage multiple projects
• Attend meetings with client IT team if required
• Primary Job Duty: Interactive Interface programming, Frontend Development and App Development
• Secondary Job Duties: Clients/ Server Programmer, Testing/ QA/ Debugging, HUD Support, Flash
• Other Job Duties: Scripting/ Programming, Database Programmer
• Knowledge of Unity will be an added advantage
• Ability to create functional, cross browsers compatibility and technically sound website without compromising aesthetics
• Secondary: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Edge, Adobe Muse
• Platform(s): Website, MacOS, Mobile, iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal
• Required Spoken Language (s): English
• Experience : Ideally 3-5 years of industry experience for Interactive programming
• Knowledge of ASP, .Net, WebGL, Objective-C, Unity 3D One serverside language will be an added advantage.
• New graduates with good portfolio may be considered.
If you’re able to produce fluent and eye-catching works and desire to see your designs reach a wider audience, send us your CV and Portfolio by clicking "Apply Now"
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.