The Brightoil Group was established in 1992 in China and is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The Group’s Head office is located in Hong Kong with regional offices in Singapore, Houston. Over the years, the Group has grown to where its business activities today include Oil Exploration and Production, Shipping, International Marine Bunkers and Oil Trading as well as Oil Storage and Terminal. The Group reported annual revenues of approximately HKD39, 553 million and employed around 1,500 staff worldwide. The Brightoil Group aims to transform itself into a global multi-national energy conglomerate, with an Asian heritage.
Web Developer (E-commerce)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961275
- Building B2B E-Commerce Web applications using cutting age technologies.
- Work closely with product manager and technical consultant to understand requirements and participate in the implementation, documentation, testing and quality assurance processes.
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude that enables you to work independently.
- Be part of a larger team.
- Opportunity to learn new skills and work with cutting-edge technologies in an organization with several growth opportunities.
- For Senior role, will be leading a team of junior developers on the assigned module design and development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- At least 2 years industry experience in developing web based applications with extensive experience in mission-critical, high-performance trading or e-commerce systems using popular web technology like HTML5, Java, Asp.net, PHP, XML/XSLT, Web Service.
- Candidate with more than 5 years’ experience may be considered for Senior role capacity.
- Mandatory knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Application Design and Structured Query Language (SQL). Database operation and maintenance knowledge on MSSQL and Oracle is a bonus.
- Completed few cycle of software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate with colleagues from all levels.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and willing to work overtime.
- Willing to travel overseas when required.
- Experience working with Marine Navigation Map, Google Map, Baidu Map, GPS Navigation product will be added advantages.
- Experience working with Social network integration will be added advantages.
- Experience working with big volume transaction handling and payment gateway integration will be added advantages.
- MCAD/MCSD/MCSE/MCDBA certifications or equivalent will be added advantages
If the above job requirements ideally match your profile, we would like to invite you to apply with your full resume with the position which you applied; expected remuneration; and earliest commencement date.
We regret that we will not be able to respond to all applications and only shortlisted candidates shall be notified.