PanelPlace is an online technology platform that connects people with market research entities and businesses that wants to conduct research studies.
Through the online platform, PanelPlace offers a convenient and automated channel for individuals access to various entities that conduct market research studies in their country, on web and mobile. PanelPlace also provide the technology capabilities for businesses and multi-national market research entities to reach out thousands of individuals in over 40 countries for research purposes and for business expansion.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959751
PanelPlace has opening for experienced web developers to help design and build high-scale, web applications that run non-stop around the globe. You'll use a variety of technologies and development practices to build web applications used by million of people.
Do you enjoy programming and creating useful features to bring values to web users? If yes, you may be the one we are looking for.
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing:
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to plan, design and develop web-based applications
- Maintain and optimize existing code base, include troubleshooting and enhance features
- Develop and maintain APIs
- Fix bugs as they are found. Get them deployed
- Ensure features work across all major browsers
- Identify and fix performance issues
- Work together with product manager to optimize development efficiency for each sprint
- Interact with mobile app developers to make sure back-end infrastructure are well-designed and implemented correctly
- Suggest solutions to platform requirements, think outside the box to get things done
The kind of requirements we expect:
- More than 2 years experience in developing with PHP, Apache
- Experienced in MVC framework
- Experienced in Object Oriented programming
- Experience in MYSQL Database management
- Completed as least one full development life cycle
- Understand SCRUM and able to lead as SCRUM Master
- Apply good programming best practice
- Familiar with Github
- Participated in developing/designing large and scalable web application is a plus
- Independent, mature, self-motivated and get things done with sense of urgency and responsibility.
- Excellent team player and great work ethnic
What you can expect:
- An open office and vibrant startup environment. Lots of food and drinks!
- Working with experienced, motivated and talented colleagues
- Take on responsibility from day one
- Opportunity to see your inputs or ideas being implemented and make an impact to hundreds of thousand users worldwide
- Opportunity to attend workshops, courses, conferences etc. for self-improvement & upgrading
If you are self-motivated, with positive attitude and ambitious to make an impact, we invite you to send your resume and portfolio and be part of our team.
Step 1: Submit resume, with photo, and indicate (Date of availability, Last drawn & expected salary, Reason for leaving past & present employment)
Step 2: Complete a short survey at http://bit.ly/PanelPlace-Recruits
* For overseas candidates, please indicate if you require any relevant work pass
* We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.