Evercomm Uni-Tech Singapore Pte Ltd
Web Designer / Developer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034151
Evercomm Uni-Tech Singapore is looking for a passionate and creative web designer/developer. As a web designer/developer you will be working with our product team to build new sites as well as maintaining existing ones. You will be designing and developing data-centric websites that look and work great on both desktop and mobile environments.
As a web designer/developer, you will:
- Design and develop websites that are intuitive, smooth, and professional.
- Work collaboratively with other developers.
- Use your skillset to create scalable and reusable UI frameworks.
- Work with backend big data and expected to consolidate and interpret data to deliver professional data-centric dashboards.
- Create artworks, custom charts, and other assets to enhance web experience.
- Implement website security, session management, login, and others.
- Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of web design and development experience.
- Good attention to UI/interaction/animation/flow details.
- Must have experience in Java.
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Photoshop/Sketch.
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL, JBOSS, ETL, and other web services.
- Use of GIT for version control.
- Able to solve problems and develop scalable products.
- A positive, cheerful, and perseverance attitude is a must.
Preferred qualification & experience on:
- Experience with Liferay, portlets, servlets, hooks, layout, and java web service.
- Experience with backend data processing, data managing, and ETL.