Web Content Designer - 6 months ( $3800)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002961603
EA License No 08C2893
Support Content Marketing and Designing for both Internal Communications & Engagement and New Digital Workplace.
- To create content that will be compelling for the internal customers to increase usage for intranet and increase employee engagement.
- To design and develop multiple communication channel & engagement platforms and achieve significant levels of viewers
- To translate user needs and business goals into effective user experiences for the web. This includes some combination of user experience research, Content Strategy, Information Architecture.
- Produced multimedia content e.g. graphics, video.
- Must have interest and passion in writing/producing online content
- Strong focus on the user and passionate about the customer experience and usability.
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks as required.
- MS Office, Photoshop, Infographics
- Experience in visual designing in developing fun, highly usable and creative concepts for the Web and infographics.
- Experience in user experience research, Content Strategy, Visual Design
Working experience in Singapore will be an advantage
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified by our consultants.
Capita Pte Ltd | EA license no.: 08C2893
Chern Ye Tee Dorothy | REG No :R1654859