Wealth Planner / Financial Consultant
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002952405
- Reputable leading financial institution
- Sales and advisory
- Acquire new clients with our proven techniques and build up professional relationships.
- Servicing of existing clients
- Advocating importance of ethical financial planning
- Communicate with clients to develop a better understanding of their financial goals, needs and concerns.
- Develop and monitor financial plans to assist clients in achieving their financial goals
- Up to $15,000 basic pay depending on prior experiences and qualification
Looking for individuals with
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The drive to succeed
- Willingness to learn
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Enjoys meeting new people
- Team player
- Leadership qualities
- Glamorous lifestyle
- Fast track to high income
- No cap to income potential
- Highly rewarding career
- Great advancement opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Accumulative recurring income
- Mentoring from industry veterans
- Aged 21 and above as Regulatory Authority's statutory requirement
- Singaporeans are welcomed.
- Minimum A Levels/ Diploma
- No work experience required. Entry level candidates may apply.
- Experienced bankers and ex-financial practitioners are welcomed.