JD Talent Consulting Pte Ltd
Wealth / Financial Advisor
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003189300
EA License No 16C8364
Are you passionate about speaking to people and understanding their financial needs? Do you dream of bringing about a difference in people’s life? Are you looking for a career which offers you financial freedom? Would you like to be an entrepreneur and have absolute control of your time?
Due to business growth and expansion, our Client is currently looking to recruit talented independent Wealth/Financial Advisors to join the team.
Entry level candidates and career switchers are welcome to apply as comprehensive training will be provided for selected candidates.
As a Wealth/Financial Advisor, you will offer holistic financial/wealth planning to individual and corporate clients in the following broad areas:
- Insurance – general, health, life
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Discretionary Fund Management
- Cash Savings
What You Can Look Forward To:
- Cultivating meaningful business relationships with corporate & individual clients.
- Engaging in regular discussions with clients to determine life changes which may affect one’s financial plans
- Attractive compensation & commission structure tiered to your experiences
- Training will be provided on the job
- Providing customised financial/wealth recommendations based on clients’ financial and protection needs
- Comfortable basic salary plus attractive commission
What We Are Looking For:
- Degree / Diploma holder
- At least 21 y.o. (MAS requirement)
- Passionate in pursuing a long-term career in financial/wealth advisory
- Sales-driven and results-oriented
- Excellent client servicing skills with strong engagement and relationship building skills
- Able to work independently to deliver results with demonstrated resourcefulness
- Excellent business development skills with capability to penetrate new markets and clientele
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasive and communication skills
- Experience providing financial advisory in a banking or tied agency environment would be an added advantage.
- Candidates with minimal/no experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to:
- Deborah Yuen, Director
- JD Talent Consulting Pte Ltd
- EA Personnel Registration Number: R1660438
- EA License Number: 16C8364