Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Waxing Therapist/ Consultant (Beauty Ind, 5days, OfficeHrs, West)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002987305
EA License No 08C2893
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successful candidate will work to keep things smooth in the following areas:
- Provide consultation and offer professional advice to clients on necessary procedures
- Walk clients through waxing and/or IPL procedures to ensure mutual understanding regarding treatments
- Address clients’ needs and concerns efficiently and effectively to turn unhappy customers into return guests
- Build rapport and establish good relationships with clients to ensure customer retention
- Promote and up-sell products, services and packages where necessary
- Manage and maintain the salon’s tidiness and cleanliness
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume in Ms word format.
Job code : CAL