Zuellig Pharma Specialty Solutions Group Pte Ltd
Zuellig Pharma Specialty Solutions Group (SSG) is the regional consultancy and bio-logistic services division of Zuellig Pharma Asia Pacific, Asia’s leading healthcare distribution company. Strategically based in Singapore, SSG leverages Zuellig Pharma’s cutting-edge Regional Distribution Centre (RDC) and pan Asia coverage to provide customized, value-added biologistic solutions for pharmaceutical, clinical trials, medical devices, diagnostics and other related healthcare companies.
With the dynamic growth of our business, we are keen to invite high calibre professionals to join our growing teams for the following challenging and rewarding position:
WAREHOUSE TEAM LEAD
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960580
- Ensure all finished goods and packaging materials are picked and issued according to service levels and picking procedures.
- Carry out finished goods and packaging materials location transfer as per instruction and in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Ensure proper segregation of finished goods and packaging materials and to raise non-conformance report for damaged items
- Ensure cold chain items are packed according to SOP procedures and maintain inventory level for cold chain packaging materials
- Ensure audit readiness of finished goods and packaging material locations.
- Responsible for the update of SDS system and proper documentation for all paperwork
- Participate in Warehouse and Principal Stock Take
- Ensure full compliance to ISO, GMP & GSDP procedures.
- Provide training and re-training to production workers and new employees
- Provide feedback on all jobs assigned by the warehouse manager / supervisor.
- Participate in any adhoc projects as assigned by management from time to time.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level / SPM level with 4 subject passes or equivalent with at least 1 year of relevant operational experience in warehouse and distribution, preferable with Pharmaceutical / FMCG or related industry
- Good working knowledge of SAP system
- Knowledge of ISO, GMP and GSDP will be an advantageous
- Literacy in basic English language and Mathematics
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Possess valid forklift license and has experience in operating material handling equipment
- Physically fit
Company transport will be provided at designated pick up points in Woodlands, Yishun, Ang Mo Kio, Seng Kang, Pasir Ris & Tampines.
Interested applicants, please submit your resumes stating current and expected salaries to via Apply Now
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.