With the in-depth knowledge of the industries mentioned, our Consultants are able to provide Professional Advice and to speak with both active and passive job seekers for Career Opportunities.
Our clients’ portfolio consists of Fortune 500 and Blue Chip Companies, Recession Proof Organisations as well as regionally established MNCs.
Warehouse Supervisor @Expo [3PL/MNC/Night Shift/5 Days) JKGAPR-11
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188875
Employer Ref. JKGAPR-11
An established German Logistics/ Supply Chain MNC with offices worldwide is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor.
Job Position: Warehouse Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday(Night Shift)
Location: Expo(5 mins Walking Distance from Expo Mrt Station)
Packages: Up to $3500 + Fixed 13th Month AWS + Variable Bonus (1 months and above) + staff benefits
- Responsible for leading and managing all aspects of a logistics operation to ensure consistent high level service quality and customer satisfaction, profitable, cost efficient operations, and compliance with company policies and procedures, ISO standards and Sarbanes Oxley requirements, and other regulatory guidelines
- Lead, direct and manage a logistics operation to ensure that the staff executes on delivering consistent high quality level service and customer satisfaction
- Resolve critical or escalated issues affecting the customer, staff, or senior management
- Maintain performance statistics and ensure accurate record keeping of all operational documents
- Plan and monitor daily staffing schedules and adjusts accordingly to ensure adequate staffing levels that support operational demands and business objectives
- Manage and oversee administrative functions to ensure all paperwork is processed efficiently and in a timely manner and meets all compliance requirements
- Motivate staff and develop effective working relationships with peers, executives and clients
- Daily and weekly HC deployment planning with warehouse manager
- Train and certify new employees on all performance standards and provide career development opportunities through training and quality management activities
- Conduct annual performance reviews for all staff within department
- Address all employee performance problems promptly and directly in accordance with company personnel policies and procedures
- Assist Warehouse manager in day to day operation
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related working experience, preferably in 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) organization/s
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory or managerial experience
- Possess strong warehousing experience, leading up to a team of at least 20 staff
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and meticulous with good organizational abilities
- Computer literate in MS Office and experienced in SAP/Oracle/WMS will be advantageous
Interested candidates with the above qualification and experience, kindly forward your detailed resume to apply60@tbchr .com or click the Apply button for your application or Call Jack at 6416 0502 for more details.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Reasons for leaving current and/or last employment
2) Last drawn and/or current salary
3) Expected salary
4) Date of availability and/or Notice Period
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TBC HR Consulting (S) Pte Ltd (04C3537)
KWONG WEI JIAN (R1656875)