jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003274066
Reporting to the Divisional Operations Manager, the incumbents will be responsible for the daily warehouse and administration operations. Main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:-
- Supervise & lead a team of warehouse operators on receiving, pick & pack and cross dock activities.
- Supervise all movements of cargoes in/out of the warehouse.
- Liaise with customers via e-mail & telephone for all documentation and administration matters.
- Ensure Key Performance Indexes are met for all receiving activities.
- Follow up closely with customers on operations issues, discrepancies and damages.
- Oversee all aspects of inventory control efforts and inventory personnel for the warehouse including daily cycle count and housekeeping of inventory.
- Supervise and ensure export shipments/local orders, including documentation are delivered accurately and on time.
- Monitor warehouse productivities and drive cost control initiatives and order fulfillment
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices.
- Ensure high standard on Safety and process compliances.
- Billing and KPI reporting
- Perform other job related functions as and when assigned by the Manager.
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics/Warehouse Management and/or Industrial Engineering
- 2 years of relevant working experience in warehouse/logistics.
- Experience in order fulfillment, shipping process and documentation.
- Strong communication skill
- Fast Learner with good supervisory skill
- Ability to work in fast pace and dynamic environment
- Service oriented and a team player
- Competent in MS Word and WMS system
- 5 day work week
Work location: 10 Bulim Avenue
Transport provided at Boon Lay, Jurong East & Choa Chu Kang MRT