British American Tobacco (Singapore) Pte Ltd
British American Tobacco is the world's most international tobacco group, with quality brands sold in more than 180 markets and a responsible approach to doing business from crop to consumer. We employ approximately 60,000 people worldwide.
We firmly believe that people are the cornerstone of our success. Therefore, we spare no efforts in attracting, developing and rewarding talent.
Warehouse Supervisor (12 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034055
• Supervise to ensure timely & accuracy in execution of all warehouse activities, including, but not limited to key activities like unloading, putaway, picking, packing, issuing, loading to ensure OTIF and zero Production interruption.
• Manage inventories in warehouse to ensure timely updating of all movement across different warehouse & locations in various inventory system (ie. SAP, Custom reporting tool etc).
• Drive & supervise all stock count activities within the team on weekly/monthly/quarterly cycle counting with team and verify any stock discrepancies.
• Investigate and provide detailed analysis report of stock discrepancies / error generated from system after stock count.
• Lead and ensure team to maintain high level of housekeeping at Warehouse on daily basis, adherence to EHS guidelines & standards.
• Ensure compliance to company set guidelines & policies.
• Ensure compliance to Singapore Customs & other official authorities (ACS, AVA, PSA, ISO) in documentation and all other warehouse/logistics requirements.
• Building and maintaining good working relationship with SG Customs and other official authorities. Regular discussions & pre-engagement on operations matters.
• Stakeholder engagement in various forum by attending Daily & Weekly Ops meeting, NCR review, NPI & MNI meeting organized by APSCSC.
• Supporting APSCSC team by generating and providing various stock reports.
• Conduct weekly meeting with External Service providers to discuss daily operations matters.
• Review and appraise staff performance, provide feedback & coach when necessary.
• Make recommendation for staff development & skills upgrade to enhance work performance/efficiency.
• Lead meetings & discussions with internal stakeholders for new projects, process improvement & problem solving matters.
• Plan and manage efficient allocation of resources to achieve efficiency and productivity, reduction in Overtime requirement.
• Plan and ensure efficient utilization of internal & external warehouse space, and provide short term options for decision making in circumstances when space is running short.
• Manage warehouse team performance & disciplinary issues.
• Monitor and manage cost (spent) in respective warehouse
• Assist Logistics manager in managing new warehouse projects from planning to execution within specific timeline.
1.Experience in Warehousing & Production Process.
2.Knowledge of Handling ISO.
3.Able to study data analysis.
4.Able to manage a team of 40 peoples.
5.Minimum a diploma holder.