As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Warehouse Supervisor (Up to $3500/ Forklift license required)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028252
EA License No. 01C4394
- Responsible for the overall warehouse operations.
- Lead a team of warehouse coordinators to perform warehousing operations.
- Coordinates the daily activities of a team of warehouse associates who receive, handle, store, record, and dispatch goods in a warehouse.
- Ensures parts inventory is received, processed and stored in a safe, efficient and timely manner
- Responds to client/dealer calls and makes immediate decisions to resolve the issue.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- At least a Diploma or equivalent qualifications
- Forklift license required.
- At least 3 years of warehouse operations in a supervisory capacity
- Experience in 3PL or FMCG industry preferred
- Strong leadership skills, initiative and communication skills
- Knowledge of various operating, purchasing, parts ordering and inventory management systems
- Familiar with WMS
- Good PC knowledge and proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Access
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with your last drawn salary/current drawn salary, expected salary and availability in MS WORD FORMAT
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
BOK SHI JIN, ALFRED EA Registration No. R1657348.