Warehouse Supervisor (MNC/12hr shifts/Forklift/SAP/Jurong Island)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989314
Employer Ref. Ref 19 Oct 16
- Co-ordinate and schedule inbound receiving and outbound despatching activities.
- Manage materials movement & storage within warehouse.
- Ensure warehouse activities are carried out efficiently and comply to safety standards and guidlines.
- To lead and supervise a team of Logistics Assistants
- Prepares inventory records & reports & participate in stock count
- Min GCE 'O' levels with 2 years of supervisory experience in warehousing
- Knowledge in SAP
- Computer literacy
- Good inventory control with forklift license
- Able to work rotating shift in a fast paced environment
- Willing to work 12hr shifts
- Basic salary up to $3000
- Day shift allowance + night shift allowance
- Sunday allowance, attendance allowance
- Good working environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and providing the below details in your resume.
1. Reasons for leaving ALL your employment
2. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary (please provide breakdown if any)
3. Expected monthly salary
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://www.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Samantha Tay Phek Ying
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R1109186