As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Warehouse Supervisor (West/ Logistics/ MNC/ 5 day)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988333
EA License No. 01C4394
Employer Ref. ST
- Coordinates the daily activities of a team of warehouse associates who receive, handle, store, record, and dispatch goods in a warehouse.
- Ensures parts inventory is received, processed and stored in a safe, efficient and timely manner
- Responds to client/dealer calls and makes immediate decisions to resolve the issue.
- Leads teams working on problem resolution and process improvement through supporting 6 Sigma methodology and resources
- At least a Diploma or equivalent qualifications having at least 5 years of warehouse operations in a supervisory capacity
- Strong leadership skills, initiative and communication skills
- Knowledge of various operating, purchasing, parts ordering and inventory management systems
- Familiar with SAP or equivalent WMS
- Good PC knowledge and proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Access
- Experience in handling 'Root Cause Analysis'
- Able to start work within short notice or 1 month notice
- Basic ($4.3K to $5K) + AWS & VB + Good Benefits
- Location in the West, 5 day
Interested candidates, please forward your resume with a recent photo in MS Word format.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No.: 01C4394
RCB No.: 200007268E
Tan Susan - EA Personnel Registration No.: R1108254