Zuellig Pharma Specialty Solutions Group Pte Ltd
Zuellig Pharma Specialty Solutions Group (SSG) is the regional consultancy and bio-logistic services division of Zuellig Pharma Asia Pacific, Asia’s leading healthcare distribution company. Strategically based in Singapore, SSG leverages Zuellig Pharma’s cutting-edge Regional Distribution Centre (RDC) and pan Asia coverage to provide customized, value-added biologistic solutions for pharmaceutical, clinical trials, medical devices, diagnostics and other related healthcare companies.
With the dynamic growth of our business, we are keen to invite high calibre professionals to join our growing teams for the following challenging and rewarding position:
WAREHOUSE ASSISTANTS ( 1 Year Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960598
- Responsible for assigned warehousing activities, including daily maintenance of warehouse equipment, inventory accuracy and good warehouse housekeeping practices
- Ensure all goods are picked / checked / packed as per pick slip requirement
- All goods after picked must be accurately checked and appropriately packed into carton or polythene bags before QC final checks
- Adhere to ISO, SMS, GSDP and hygiene compliances
- Other duties as assigned (check, operate and maintain MHEs/scanners before and after use)
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level / SPM level with 4 subject passes or equivalent
- Literacy in basic English language and Mathematics
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel
- SAP knowledge an added advantage
- Possess valid forklift license and has experience in operating material handling equipment
- Physically fit
Company transport will be provided at designated pick up points in Woodlands, Yishun, Ang Mo Kio, Seng Kang, Pasir Ris & Tampines.
Interested applicants, please submit your resumes stating current and expected salaries to via Apply Now
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.