More than 50 years of Innovative Connections are the basis for our development in the future.
WAGO blazes the trail for future technologies. Again and again we have developed new products that have gone on to become the standards for industry on the world market. This holds true, for example, for our revolutionary CAGE CLAMP� connecting technology, the billion-fold tried and tested WAGO push-wire connectors for junction boxes for 2-8 conductors and the first fieldbus-independent, modular I/O system in the world.
Warehouse Assistant / Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034227
- Receiving and unpacking of goods for sea and air shipments
- Ensure timely and accurate picking, packing and labeling for customers’ orders
- Check the quantity of parts ordered, store at correct locations and record in system
- Simple assembly of parts for customers and quality check of parts
- Perform cycle count and ensure inventory accuracy
- Ensure good housekeeping in the store area
- Perform daily warehouse duties and ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Lead and supervise a team of warehouse assistants, ensuring that they are trained for the jobs assigned
- Plan and coordinate warehouse day-to-day operations activities including but not limited to warehouse administrative duties, logistics, stock movement, equipment handling, etc.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Able to operate Microsoft Excel and Word
- Some experience on basic electrical components will be an advantage
- Preferably minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Able to read, understand and speak basic English
- Qualification: GCE “N” Level / “O” Level / ITE / Malaysia Form 5 or higher
- Possess leadership, planning, organizing and communication skills