WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT (JAPAN MNC COMPANY)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003189339
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. Wa210417
- Load and unload goods to insure that the material is in order and the shipment goes out in time
- Check the pallets on proper packing
- Prepare the cargo for shipment one day in advance
- Able to work well independently and in a team
- Candidates with no relevant experience are welcome to apply (Training and Courses provided)
- Committed individual with good attendance record
- Physically fit to carry/manage heavy load
- Working hours: 9:00am - 6:00pm
- monday - friday
- OT required
- Provide VB
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package and email to Jiening.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up
Jie Ning Heng
Direct Line: 6697 7947
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1761591
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.