Warehouse Assistant (12hrs shift)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003095338
This position is a great opportunity to start a career with a growing company where there is room for training and advancement. The Warehouse Team works hard to serve customers and supporting hundreds of deliveries every day and we take pride in what we do. This role requires a team player with the motivation to get the job done, even during challenging situations.
- Handling, checking, receiving, picking, packing and storing of all incoming stocks (this may be in a cold/chill room environment)
- Checking and inspecting goods received and ensuring they are of accurate quantity, type, and also acceptable quality
- Making sure that all inventory processes are completed on the same day
- Labelling goods that have arrived at the warehouse
- Preparing deliveries for the van drivers
- Signing off and replenishing stock
- Monitoring stock levels and performing cycle counting
- Moving items through the warehouse from inbound to dispatch
- You have a positive attitude and take pride in your work
- You will like working in a team
- You can learn new tasks quickly
- You are able to assess the quality of goods before it goes to the customer
- You are reliable, responsible and respectful to co-workers
- You are calm under pressure and can work to deadlines
- Physically fit to work in a warehouse environment (including a cold room)
- Willing and able to work shift work
Preferred but not essential
- 1 to 5 years prior experience in warehouse/logistics, preferably in FMCG industry and with perishable products - produce, meat, seafood and dairy.
- Minimum "N levels" qualification. Preferred NITEC/Professional Certificate/Diploma in Logistics/Warehouse management
- Able to work overtime
- Forklift license (desired but not a must)
Why you should join us?
- Free transport provided at Lakeside MRT & Marsiling MRT to Redmart Warehouse and back after your shift ends
- Good medical benefits
- Very competitive salary
- Cold room allowance & night shift allowance
- Opportunities for training and progression within company
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to REDMART LIMITED
About REDMART LIMITED
As one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Asia, RedMart offers an unparalleled startup experience. Our culture: entrepreneurial, fiercely intelligent, team oriented, deeply creative and whatever you add to it! We’re fanatic about improving our customer experience and providing “wow” customer service.
We're interested in talented, creative and passionate people joining our All-Star team who believe in our mission: To save our customers time and money for the important things in life!
Some things to know before you apply:
● We have big plans to disrupt the traditional grocery retail market and become a $Billion+ company in the next few years
● Everything we do is focused on empowering our customers
● We work really hard
● We have a lot of fun!