Mothercare (S) Pte. Ltd.
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034651
- Receives and verifies accuracy of incoming shipments.
- Sorts and places products on racks, shelves, or in bins.
- Maintain accurate inventory records through the use of a computerized inventory system.
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Picking, scanning, packing, labeling, stacking out going stocks on pallet.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Operate pallet truck, stacker.
- Complete daily logs.
- Other duties as assigned. Assist driver to deliver stocks to outlet, assist supervisor to pick hardware, dispose faulty goods, setting up atrium, shift office documents etc.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Mothercare (S) Pte. Ltd.
About Mothercare (S) Pte. Ltd.
Mothercare proudly celebrates its 50th birthday, as the world's biggest and most trusted retail specialist in newborn and parenting products.
On 19th September 1961 in Kingston, Surrey, the first Mothercare store opened its doors to the public. Selim Zilkha, founder of Mothercare, wanted a one stop shop for parents and realised there were no specialised shops in the parenting market where customers could find everything they needed for mother and baby under one roof.
Today, the pioneering spirit of Selim Zilkha is still alive, with over 1200 Mothercare stores in 53 countries and continuing to be the specialist retailer for parents-to-be and families who want quality and choice at an affordable price.
Mothercare started trading in Singapore in 1984. Now, we have 14 stores island-wide with our flagship store located at HarbourFront Centre, Level 3. At the flagship store, it showcases our full range of children's furniture, pushchairs, car seats and travel cots, and is recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records as having the largest range of baby equipment in Singapore.
We have a strong reputation in our specialism, quality, safety and innovation in our products and services for mothers, mothers-to-be, babies and young children. Parents need more than products, they need wisdom. We take pride in the fact that we've got the products and the people to manage that wonderful, frustrating, hilarious, serious, exhausting and rewarding process call parenting.
To help us deliver on our ambitions, we need great people. People who are passionate about parenting - nurturing and guiding our customers, who own the issues, who pull together to make the business better and deliver exceptional performance day after day.
Have you got the DNA to succeed at Mothercare?
If your answer is yes, we want to hear from you right now.
Visit us at www.mothercare.com.sg