VP - Valuation Control (Financial Markets)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959930
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG112865
You will be working with a global bank with significant presence across Asia and other locations. They are witnessing growth especially within the Asia region and are now looking for a VP - Valuation Control (Financial Markets) to join their team based in Singapore. This is an excellent opportunity for strong quantitative individuals with vision to develop and lead the team.
1. Key business partner with stakeholders
2. Drive development of new projects and initiatives, from a technical and procedures standpoint
3. Analysis of model deficiencies and establish best practices for valuation.
4. Responsible for the independent valuation at month-end of all assets and liabilities using multiple external vendor services pricing, covering 100% of balance sheet.
5. Production of monthly pack which clearly states the over or undervaluation as compared to Front office.
6. Provide timely information to the relevant product controller on the impacts to their books.
7. Calculation and analysis of reserves
8. Review and implement Independent Pricing methodologies.
The Successful Candidate
As the ideal candidate, you should have a Degree in Finance / Business OR Financial Engineering background OR Masters degree in a quantitative subject. You have more than 15 years' relevant experience in valuation control or market risk management gained in major global banks. You possess excellent product, financial modelling, risk and valuation technique knowledge, and a strong interest in financial markets. You have good managerial experience and business partnership experience within fast paced, dynamic, international environments. You have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate & challenge at all levels both written and verbally.
Please submit your application using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SG112865. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.